Gattaca

www.gattacaplc.com TICKER: GATC     EXCHANGE: AIM

Gattaca, formerly listed as Matchtech Group, has over 30 years' experience providing niche recruitment services to the engineering, technology, professional staffing and the employability & skills markets.  The Group is recognised as the UK's leading specialist recruitment agency providing contract, professional contract and permanent staff.


LATEST REPORTS

 
Full year results webinar, 14th November 2017
Published: Nov 15 2017

Brian Wilkinson, CEO and Salar Farzad, CFO run through the group's recent results announcement. 

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

 
Positive trends continue
Published: Nov 10 2017

Gattaca is the UK's #1 specialist engineering and #5 technology recruitment agency, providing contract, temporary and permanent staff (source: Recruitment International). It derives 21% of NFI overseas (excluding international placements supplied from the UK), and circa 75% from temporary contractors (9,500 on assignment), with the remaining 25% coming from permanents. After the shocks of last year’s BREXIT vote and the May general election, there are now tentative signs that UK business confidence is recovering, as companies recognise they can’t ‘save themselves to prosperity’. This

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

 
Patient investors paid 7.5% to wait
Published: Aug 03 2017

Gattaca is the UK's #1 specialist engineering and #5 technology recruitment agency, providing contract, temporary and permanent staff. It derives 30% of NFI overseas, and 75% from placing contractors (9,500 on assignment), with the remaining 25% coming from permanents.Like most good things, Gattaca’s transition from UK engineering staffer to international recruitment specialist of hard-to-find STEM candidates (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) is taking slightly longer than anticipated. Not because of any strategic or execution misstep, but largely because of more challe

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

 
View the Results Webinar
Published: Apr 24 2017

You can now hear Brian Wilkinson, Chief Executive Officer, and Tony Dyer, Chief Financial Officer, present the interim results for the six months to 31 January 2017 on behalf of Gattaca.To view simply click on the video below. 

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

 
The tide is turning
Published: Apr 20 2017

Gattaca is the UK's #1 specialist engineering (60% group NFI) and #5 technology recruitment agency, providing contract, temporary and permanent staff.Despite Friday’s weaker-than-expected trading update, where our FY17 adjusted PBT and EPS estimates were trimmed 15% to £16.7m (£7.4m H1) and 35.0p (16.1p) respectively, the Board this morning reiterated its view that business/candidate confidence is tentatively recovering after June’s shock BREXIT vote – backed up by sequential improvements in LFL NFI (constant currency) with Q3 currently tracking at -2% (vs -3% Q2 and -5%

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

 
Continued uncertainty and greater investment lead to expected “10-15%” reduction in FY17 PBT
Published: Apr 13 2017

Gattaca is the UK's number 1 specialist engineering (60% group NFI) and number 5 technology recruitment agency, providing contract, temporary and permanent staff. It derives 32% of NFI overseas (albeit mostly still invoiced from UK), and 74% from placing contractors (circa 9,000 on assignment), with 26% coming from permanents. The global engineering and technology recruitment markets are valued at circa $26bn and $57bn respectively, offering substantial long term potential. Although there are some promising pockets of demand (eg City recruitment) returning to the UK jobs market post

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

 
Solid H1 results, synergistic acquisition, on track to hit FY17 consensus
Published: Feb 02 2017

Gattaca is the UK's #1 specialist engineering (60% group NFI) and #5 technology recruitment agency, providing contract, temporary and permanent staff. It derives 32% of NFI overseas (albeit mostly still invoiced from UK), and 74% from placing contractors (circa 9,000 on assignment), with 26% coming from permanents. Today, in a pre-close trading update it reported robust 1st half figures that are in line with FY17 expectations, together with sealing a chunky earnings enhancing acquisition. Indeed, as a consequence of the deal we have nudged up our adjusted PBTA targets for this year and next,

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

ARCHIVE

2016
View the Results Webinar
Published: Nov 04 2016

You can now hear Brian Wilkinson, Chief Executive Officer, and Tony Dyer, Chief Financial Officer, present the preliminary results for Gattaca plc and answer investors' questions.To view simply click on the video below.

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

'Solid' FY 16 with strong cash generation
Published: Nov 03 2016

Gattaca is the UK's number 1 specialist engineering (60% group NFI) and number 5 technology recruitment agency, providing contract, temporary and permanent staff. It derives 32% of NFI overseas (albeit mostly still invoiced from UK), and 74% from placing contractors (circa 9,000 on assignment), with 26% coming from permanents. The global engineering and technology recruitment markets are valued at circa $26bn and $57bn respectively.In terms of this morning’s “solid” FY16 numbers, adjusted NFI jumped 38% to £72.4m primarily thanks to the Networkers acquisition. Stripping out M&

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Solid H2 outperforming UK staffing market
Published: Aug 04 2016

Matchtech is the UK's number 1 specialist engineering (60% group NFI) and number 3 technology (split 23% IT & 17% Telecoms) recruitment agency, providing contract, temporary and permanent staff. 74% of NFI comes from placing contractors (9,000 on assignment), with the remaining 26% from permanents. Several economists think there will be a recession post BREXIT, albeit we suspect there will be only a temporary dip in GDP, with normal activity levels returning once the initial shock has passed. Regarding Matchtech we would argue that the business is far less cyclical than the broad

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Price target raised 3% to 621p/share
Published: Apr 14 2016

Matchtech is the UK's number 1 specialist engineering (60% group NFI) and number 3 technology (split 23% IT & 17% Telecoms) recruitment agency, providing contract, temporary and permanent staff. After the £66.8m acquisition of Networkers International a year ago, the group now derives 30% of NFI overseas (albeit mostly still invoiced from UK), and has also become Britain's 5th largest technology agency.The UK recruitment sector looks oversold. The recent 'air-pocket' slowdown in demand has led to a sharp contraction in valuations, with sector EV/EBITA multiples tumblin

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Preview of first half results
Published: Apr 04 2016

Matchtech is the UK's leading specialist engineering and professional services recruitment agency, providing contract, temporary and permanent staff. Net fee income (NFI) is broadly split 60:40 across Engineering & Technology, along with 73:27 for contract & permanents. The Chancellor's Budget bought welcome news in terms of HS2/3, Cross Rail 2 and other major infrastructure projects. Also Dyson said that it would be creating another 570 jobs in Malmesbury, after receiving a £16m government grant to develop next generation batteries; whilst Rolls Royce chipped in with 3

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Trading in line with expectations
Published: Jan 28 2016

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

2015
Matchtech Group - Equity Development Investor Forum November 2015
Published: Nov 23 2015

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

41% undervalued and offering a 4.8% yield
Published: Oct 29 2015

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Networkers deal drives H2 NFI up 42%
Published: Aug 06 2015

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Going global
Published: Apr 09 2015

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Transformational acquisition of Networkers International
Published: Jan 28 2015

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

2014
Matchtech Preliminary Results Webinar, October 2014
Published: Oct 17 2014

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Fixing Britain's chronic engineering shortage
Published: Oct 14 2014

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Target price rises to 710p after blow-out year
Published: Aug 07 2014

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Matchtech Interim results webinar April 2014
Published: Apr 08 2014

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Investing for growth
Published: Apr 08 2014

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Full steam ahead
Published: Feb 05 2014

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

2013
Strong Q1,LFL Net Fee Income up 13%
Published: Nov 14 2013

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Dividend up 15% after excellent results
Published: Oct 15 2013

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Matchtech Investor Presentation at Equity Development forum 25th September 2013
Published: Sep 24 2013

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Matchtech: Preparing for Major Growth Phase
Published: Sep 20 2013

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

'Tuck-in' acquisition of niche IT recruiter
Published: Sep 05 2013

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Riding the boom in professional contractors
Published: Aug 08 2013

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL

Britain's 'go-to' provider for skilled engineers
Published: Jul 08 2013

REGISTER / LOGIN TO VIEW THIS RESEARCH IN FULL